Monday, August 13, 2007

Okay, time for step one

Well it seems that time is winding down and our projects are really on the horizon. I feel like my head is in the clouds but I'd like to know my feet are firmly on the ground. Although there is a pre-conference meeting on Saturday, September 19th, I'm still feeling a little shaky on my pre-assessment evaluation and would love to get together with anyone else interested in checking for a firm foundation that will help get the research off on the right foot.

So - if you're out there and interested please let me know - I'm up for any input I can get.

2 comments:

respo said...

Sorry about my absence. I have been very overwhelmed, I would love to meet, but I wouldn't know when and feel I have missed the boat on your invitation. I am looking at my calendar and wondering about the meeting you mentioned - the 19th is a Wed. Do you know when the meeting is...I don't have it on my calendar.

steph said...

i know those feet!

:)